COME OUT.. COME OUT
WHEREVER YOU ARE
SEE YOU ALL IN DEATH VALLEY...
click on above tombstones
for navigation
***
Thursday, September 07, 2006
10:24 AM
Hello everyone... Finally, I've created my very own Blog.. Haha. Well, still scratching my head and reading the user manual to how to use this site. Trying my best to not make it look lame and boring. I'm not the kinda guy tat would frequently write bout my daily life but I do write in diaries. Diaries containing just poems.So I hope I didn't accidentally turn my blog site into a poem portal. Here goes... In the centre of the day, in a dream, seizing all thoughts, silence in the scream. A fog in the head blurred by the words said. Reckless and bored. Whats real and whats not. A bomb in my soul ticks along ready to explode. Stop going on with this life. Diffuse the ticking device. Now the system is evolved. A new technique to make oneself. I may be expressive but I'm not just words. I've always wanted to prove myself and I hope I can create some wonderful poems. By the way, being so engross in expressing, I almost didn't realize I'm gonna be late fer work. Hahaha. My colleague havent call me yet and didn't even answer my calls... I'm sure he's still sleeping.. Oh well. Better get ready. And guess what... I have yet to take my shower.. hehehe... Till the next fall I'll write again... See you all soon.