COME OUT.. COME OUT
WHEREVER YOU ARE
SEE YOU ALL IN DEATH VALLEY...
click on above tombstones
for navigation
***
Friday, September 08, 2006
11:06 AM
Its another day...I woke up this morning, the sun washes over me. The grand evening wind blew out my misery. The little singing bird strengthens and flies. Its till now that I realized the gift of life. So here I go breathing a new wave of air. A new energy of steps, anytime, anywhere. Point by point, day by day, becomes a new entrance. The barricades of life still an old resemblance. Presence of this world not made for tears and pain. All the desires of my heart is what to be made. Mother nature shall be my witness. There's a circle of light hidden behind the darkness.Thou the black clouds still lingers above me, I wont let it rain down on me. I'll keep on fighting. I'll turn the tables. I'll make a point in my short life. I'll get a job. I'll over come this racist odds. I'll eat those people for breakfast and beat them with a Big nasty stick. Cos I wont let fears stand in the way of my Dreams. I believe the light is out there somewhere. I could feel the shining power of the sun even at night..