COME OUT.. COME OUT
WHEREVER YOU ARE
SEE YOU ALL IN DEATH VALLEY...
click on above tombstones
for navigation
***
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
7:19 AM
All this bottled up, All kept inside of me Hiding from my feelings no one else can see No where to run but see the reality Of the hell they didn't want to see. Everything's the same, left or right Trapped in this domino of fright. Never in my sense of thought I would want this to happen Not a vein in my heart Not even a drop in my blood. This joy and pride never suppose to end Time no longer had healing hands I can no longer go back, there's a wall there But I wanna go back, I wanna be there... Why is all I know so blurred inside? Even the memories I love to keep Why are the pieces not right? Find me a place that I can sleep. Everything I said is unheard Everything I do is unseen All the things I tried so hard All that I can do is to dream. A prisoner in my mind it happens all the time I'll be fine in a matter of time... When I say I'm fine, never believe me Everything that's mine will forever be inside me.