
Till now I can never be sure
what it was that kept
my memories bonded to you
I lost count of the times that I
had wished and longed
to touch you...
To hold you in the ghostly
light of the full moon..
To look our reflection in the
swan's lake with no burden at all
The burden comes at moment
I realized you isn't there;
That you're just
a crystal image in my head
and a black film covers the
memories of that short time
we spent in each other's life..
There're mortals around me,
they say to me about
getting on with life, but...
what do they know?
And haven't I moved on
Eventhough I never struggled
to be free from the thoughts of you
I still hear you play the piano
The winds carry them with me
I saw your silhoutte..
Like the dark angel you are
calling me to a place
I always wanted to be
Wait for me for I'm coming
Slowly but surely..
..But each step i take
I feel would be my last.
I wish you are already here
in my arms.. till then...
...I dream.
Diary