
How could you say that you Love me When the world around you is changing? How could you expect me to stay calm
When you point the guilty finger at me?
It's the way of the natural world
My seas and trees react to the strong guile
This is my chance to fight
The last way to make it right
My way of life was not my design
I wished to survive I don't need to lie
The walls of your stoned face
Drives me closer to the edge
To play safe I cut my tear spout
But still I cant find the window out
How could I plan my morning after
When I don't know night or day?
No, there's nothing wrong with me
The only wrong is in them
I got to trust in me
I believe in me
The grass that grows on earth will wilt
By the scorch of the shining sun
The touch of your hand
I will lose by the pages of fate
And the sound of your voice
Will one day be so far, far away
Which you will eventually
Bring to your grave
But unlike the grasses
You will always earn
A special place in my heart
That I will forever keep
You dissappear..
But you'll always be with me
Now I will know who I miss
Now I can admit who I Love
Diary