As I allow my fingers turn the pages
Frame by frame I soak in the pictures
I let my mind remember the images
When they are alive and smiling full of laughters
Will I ever remember what we've said?
Will these pictures help me to relate?
Here I look at myself..
The difference now, the other didn't move with me
But he's looking straight
Straight at me.. Smile at me
In the past, you flowed past me
I didn't have the moment to catch you between
But in the past before tomorrow
You're here, no way to let you go
Even when you're not with me...
I'm with you
How I look at you, is how you are in my heart
The way you express, energize up my movement of blood
Above all things you've done
Fell in place, fell into me
You're still the only one I turn to by my side
By turning to you I end the dark night
So i cry when you leave me alone there
But I'll climb of the hole I made it I swear